Gaco Roof 100% Silicone Roof Coating
Brand : Gaco
- Usually ships within 24 hours.
- IN STOCK
100% Silicone Roof Coating
GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating creates a seamless membrane to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, permanent ponding water and the damaging effects of severe weather. GacoRoof is available in several colors to enhance the aesthetics of any roof. Ideal for use on flat and sloped roofs including, but not limited to, large and small buildings, homes, garages and patio covers, sheds and barns, mobile homes, RVs and more.
100% SILICONE. The unique chemistry of GacoRoof offers peace of mind for a lifetime! It outperforms and outlasts acrylic, urethane, asphalt and Hypalon® coatings.
NO PRIMER REQUIRED. GacoRoof will adhere to most surfaces without a primer including built up roofs, cap sheet, metal, modified bitumen and sprayed polyurethane foam.
REMAINS PERMANENTLY FLEXIBLE. GacoRoof will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding water or snow pack. Other coatings become brittle and begin to degrade over time.
WITHSTANDS PERMANENT PONDING WATER. GacoRoof is an excellent choice for flat or sloped roofs. Extremely durable, GacoRoof will not soften, bubble or degrade under permanent ponding water.
NON-SACRIFICIAL. GacoRoof is unaffected by harsh UV rays and temperature extremes.
PREVENTS COSTLY TEAR OFFS. By recoating your weathered roof with GacoRoof, you not only extend the life of your roof, you avoid the need for a time-consuming and costly tear off.
- 100% silicone roof coating 69% solids by volume.
- Provides waterproof protection
- Stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling, or breaking down
- Stays flexible and maintains adhesion
- Unlike other coatings that require recoating every 3 to 5 years, GacoRoof only needs one coating
- Coverage: 100 square feet per gallon per coat. One 5-gallon pail covers 250 Square feet of roof with 2 coats. (22 dry mils)
- Applying Temperature: Do not apply in temperatures below freezing, above 120°F (49°C) or if rain is expected within 2 hours.
- Dry time: Allow 1st coat to dry thoroughly, between 3-12 hours depending on climate, before applying the 2nd coat.
- Storage Stability: Three years from date of manufacture when stored in unopened containers between 40°- 85°F (4°-29°C).
- Clean up: Application tools and equipment can be cleaned with 100% Pure Mineral Spirits. DO NOT USE WATER OR RECLAIMED SOLVENTS.
- Adhesion: Ideal for metal roofs, fiberglass, cap sheets, torch down, composite roofs, aged asphalt roofs, concrete roofs, barrel tile, urethane foams, flat roofs, mobile homes, RV's and Campers.
- Not for use on 3-tab asphalt or architectural shingles
- Prop 65: WARNING
For extended information CLICK HERE
This product is great , it’s easy to work with . I use it on RV roof’s it seals them up perfectly, I’ve never had a complaint. I will not use any other product !!
It’s amazing works great
been a few weeks and seems to be working well.
We have used this product several times in several sections of the roof. The results are satisfied.
Could not determine where leaks were coming from on a 20-year-old metal roof. One coat of Gaco did the job! My roof guy said it applied easily. Product shipped quickly and was received within 2-3 days.
This product did excellent job on roof of trailer that we work out of one coat covered the 20x8 trailer
8 cans and 4 days later looks great. New flat roof leaked after 3 years, my roofer used GACO to fix the leak and I finished the job. Hopefully it is worth the investment of time and money,
Best I found so far been in the RV field for over 20+ years and by far the best.
Good product bu expansive