GacoWash Concentrated Cleaner non-hazardous*
Brand : Gaco
GacoWash non-hazardous* formulation is ideal for use as a cleaning solution for aged single ply membranes, concrete and metal roofing, as well as most existing coatings and coated polyurethane foam. GacoWash should always be the first step in every GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System.
*Classified to the 2012 OSHA Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1920.1200
Coverage rate: Combine 1 part GacoWash Concentrated Cleaner with 9 parts water. Maximum coverage 400 square feet per diluted gallon, yielding up to 4000 square feet per gallon of concentrated GacoWash
Application process: No special equipment required, just roll it on. Power wash or scrub roof before applying. Can be applied when temperatures are between 32 - 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Use On: Aged asphalt, aged EPDM and TPO / CPA, built up, cap sheet, composite, concrete, fiberglass, metal, modified bitumen, tar and gravel, torchdown, most existing coatings and coated polyurethane foam
- GacoWash Concentrated Cleaner cleans surfaces before applying Gaco products
- Recommended for cleaning roof membranes and existing waterproof systems
- Use as the first step in the GacoRoof Silicone Roof coating application
- Removes dirt, mildew, fungus, and pollen
- Concentrated formula: mix one part with nine parts water
For extended information CLICK HERE
works very well, great product
Awesome Product Works very well and diffidently a must buy