LIQUID ROOF TAPE 100% SILICONE LIGHT GRAY
Brand : Gaco
- BACK IN STOCK AT A LOWER PRICE
LIQUID ROOF TAPE 100% SILICONE LIGHT GRAY
LiquidRoofTape is a thick, high-build, rubber-like liquid comprised of 100% silicone and microfibers. The unique properties allow it to replace traditional rubber and mesh seam tapes when used in conjunction with GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating.
LiquidRoofTape meets California's SCAQMD Rule 1168 for Adhesive and Sealant Applications and specifically within one or more of the following definitions: (45) nonmembrane roof sealant, (67) sealant and (72) single-ply roof membrane sealant.
LiquidRoofTape provides a seamless solution for joints, flashings, fasteners, small cracks, vents, drains, seams, uneven surfaces, protrusions, depressions and transitions.
LiquidRoofTape will exhibit resistance to wear under light foot traffic.
- 100% silicone roof tape strengthened with microfibers
- Provides a seamless membrane over small cracks, seams, protrusions, depressions, uneven surfaces, drains, joints, etc.
- Protects against light foot traffic
- Apply with roller or brush
- Cleans up: with 100% mineral spirits (do not use water)
- UV resistant
- Drying time: Allow the first coat to dry for 3 to 12 hours. Apply top coats as soon as the first coat can be safely walked on.
- Application range: 32 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Application: Apply LiquidRoofTape to a clean, dry and sound surface. Apply by brush, roller, trowel or putty knife as received. Force the product down into all penetrations and over all protrusions. For cold weather application, keep material stored above 65°F (18°C). Ensure that previous applications of LiquidRoofTape or GacoRoof are clean, dry and well cured before recoating.
- Storage Stability: One year from date of manufacture when stored in unopened containers below 75°F (24°C).
- Mixing: Mix before application to assure uniform color and consistency. Power mixing is recommended for quantities greater than 1 gallon (3.8 L). Do not use a paint shaker to mix.
- Primer: None normally required.
- Color: light gray
For extended information CLICK HERE
After fighting with other products and many leaks, I started to put down new GacoFlex on my flat roof. This Liquid Roof Tape works great as a base covering all the damaged areas prior to the top coating.
Works great on flashing and bitman roof surface crack and leaks. Be sure to clean with tsp first.
the very best for seams would highly recommend this product over anything else great customer service thanks again
Used this with GacoRoof on a corrugated steel roof on our mountain cabin. Replaced all loose fasteners and sealed them and seams with Gaco Liquid Tape before two coats of GacoRoof. Coating adhered very well. I applied 20 gallons to 1000 sq.ft., its thick! Time will tell, but so far I am very impressed and would recommend.
Fantasic product, service and directions for self installed Gaco roofing system from prep supplies, primer, tapes and finally coating material.
My flat top roofs are 13 years old. the spots were showing roof wear. A New roof was $15 K. I thought why reroof. there are many products that can extend even improve the roof.
GACO Liquid Roof tape gave me the opportunity to cover over breaks in the tar paper on many roof jacks. A 5 gallon buck does wonders in covering the old roof jacks. It went on very easily . I plan to use this product on other flat top roofs . Solved the problems Saved me many repair dollars.
I purchased the Gaco liquid tape and Gaco 2000 roof coating. I am very happy so far with both products. I have used other popular roof coatings in the past, but was not satisfied with their outcomes. Some went on liquid a thin paint and didn’t last long as promised. Gaco went on thick and sealed the cracks and ridges on my metal roof. So farSo Good, but time will tell all.
I’ve been using these products for 8 years now and absolutely love gaco roof products have repaired and coated several commercial roofs with gaco and have had 100 percent continued success with gaco. No leaks ever after using gaco liquid tape and roof coatings. Best stuff on the market !!!
Works as they say, easy application and sealed what I needed in preparation for the actual roof sealer. Great stuff.