Kool Seal 100% Silicone Roof Coating Tundra
Brand : Kool Seal
- TEMPORARY OUT OF STOCK
Kool Seal Tundra 100% Silicone Roof Coating
Kool Seal® Tundra™ Rubberized Roof Coating is the solution for building owners looking for roof coating that provides ponding water resistance.
- 100% silicone roof coating. 95% solids by volume
- 50 Year limited Warranty When applied properly.
- Provides waterproof protection
- Stands up to permanent ponding water without breaking down
- Stays flexible and maintains adhesion
- Coverage: 100 square feet per gallon per coat. One 5-gallon pail covers 250 Square feet of roof with 2 coats. (30 dry mils)
- Solar Reflective Index: 110
- Applying Temperature: Ideal application is when surface and air temperatures are between 45 °F and 99 °F. Do not apply to roofs when air temperatures exceed 120 °F.
- Dry time: Rain Safe: 60 minutes. Dry to Recoat 6 hours, Full Cure 72 Hours at 70 °F and 50% relative humidity at 2 gallons per square; dry times will be accelerated by higher temperatures and higher humidity; cooler weather, thicker films, poor air flow and low humidity can slow dry time.
- Storage Stability: Three years from date of manufacture when stored in unopened containers between 40°- 85°F (4°-29°C).
- Clean up: Application tools and equipment can be cleaned with 100% Pure Mineral Spirits. DO NOT USE WATER OR RECLAIMED SOLVENTS.
- Recommended Use: Metal, single ply, smooth BUR, APP, SBS, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, cured concrete, existing asphaltic and elastomeric roof coatings and other approved surfaces. EPDM rubber roofs must must be primed with bonding primer designed for EPDM roofs. Other roofs substrate including TPO, PVC, metal, or asphalt may require primer before application.
- Not for use on 3-tab asphalt or architectural shingles
For Extended Information CLICK HERE
Great product, probably the best liquid silicone roofing out there.
Definitely need 2 coats though like they advise.
eCoatingStore.com was great, Fast shipping and the best price around.
Used 5 each of grey and white for base and top coats for 1600 sq ft. Including base trim. 3 days of work. Awaiting winter to see how it performs, but looks to be a good choice for flat roofs that always seem to leak!
Payers lifted and fingers crossed!
We purchased your roof coating for our metal roof and worked great to refresh the color and seal around screws where we had leaking. I recently bought used patio furniture and used left over roof coating product to paint it, worked great!
Came quickly, great price the application was relatively easy to apply. I did find on an RV the spread is a lot more then it is rated for. I think the 50 sq ft a gallon is for home roofs not RVs. But all in all great product and very satisfied