GEOCEL 2300® Construction Tripolymer Sealant
Brand : Geocel
2300® Construction Tripolymer Sealant is a single component, high-performance elastomeric sealant for use in a wide variety of roofing, trim, architectural, metal, manufacturing, underdeck system, solar roof system, and general construction applications.
• Will not crack
• Asphalt shingle compatible
• Exceptional elongation and flexibility
• Excellent adhesion to many building surfaces, even when damp
• UV resistant
• Resealable, may be applied over itself
• Easily applied, non-stringing formulation
• Available in crystal clear, colors, and specially designed metal roof colors
• Cured selant is mildew resistant Basic Uses:
• Most non-traffic-bearing joints, including those where structural movement or stress is expected.
• Primerless application to brick, concrete, metal, glass, treated and untreated wood, asphaltic materials, and vinyl.
• Where UV resistant material is required.
• Where a paintable sealant is required.
• As a trim sealant for metal components.
Asphalt shingles, modified bitumen, coated steel (Kynar 500® based finishes), concrete, vinyl, steel, and other common building substrates
For extended information click here