For added durability and slip resistance, nothing beats adding aluminum oxide. The hardness of this fine powder rates just below diamonds. When added to an epoxy coating it creates a wearing surface that holds up to high traffic.
This product will reduce sheen when used.
- Adds very tough, durable skid resistance & texture profile to surface
- Does not change physical properties of the coating
- Well bonded into the body of the coating
- Excellent in marine environments
- Can be used on decorative floors using chips
- Variety of grit sizes from #24 coarse to #36 medium